1. identification of the tarpaulin: This allows us to retrieve all the vital data about the praticular roll up tarp from our archives.
2. attachment method: a choice between a rope in band, an edge or 3M dual lock
3. reinforcement of 15 cm on the front and rear
4. 30 cm double welding at the bottom
5. edge for placing the tube
6. T-hooks: the unique form prevents the hook from attaching itself to the load
7. reinforcement every 70cm
The tarpaulin is first class, high-quality panama fabric Chanta 30(12/12, min 900gr/m²), available in various colours (minimum 25 colours in stock). To guarantee a longer lifespan and the highest quality, high-frequency welding is used in all seams.