Dear customers, suppliers, friends and supporters,
We all find ourselves facing an unprecedented crisis, which is affecting everyone and everything. Chanterie takes its responsibility in this matter very seriously. During these uncertain times, we will be continuing to operate, while making the well-being of our customers, employees, family and friends our top priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we deliver a good service, by adapting and reorganising our company.
As regards the Coronavirus, the following strict measures will be observed in all circumstances. We will be closely monitoring reporting on the latest government regulations. Our internal rules are in line with these regulations:
- Drivers/visitors must report to reception. There is a glass screen here, which will prevent any direct contact.
- Goods will be unloaded in the open air, taking the 'social distancing’ rule into account.
- The personal name of the person unloading the goods will be recorded as confirmation of receipt. No documents will be signed.
- We will contact the customer to make agreements about the times at which goods are delivered or work is carried out. This may be different from how things are usually done, due to staff absences caused by illness.
- We will be avoiding external work, due to the current level of uncertainty.
- Machine operators and other operational staff will work on their own and ensure a distance of a minimum of 2 metres between themselves and others.
- One member of office staff per location.
- Office staff will work from home wherever possible. Due to the operational nature of our work, this is only possible on a limited number of days.
- All employees will observe the applicable hygiene measures.
- Hygiene measures have been implemented to ensure that any areas that do absolutely have to be shared are periodically disinfected.
Thank you for your understanding. Take care of yourselves and each other,
The Chanterie Team